Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hollywood Party: How to Win a Trophy :)

Hello penguins!

Are you all enjoying the Hollywood Party? I am - loads! So much that I really want to show you this from the French Club Penguin blog, by Loustik005. Enjoy! :) I translated it, so if you can't read French, you can read it in English language.

Hi Stars! Awards Ceremony starts tomorrow! You're probably wondering how to win a prize. The list of winners is top secret, but I have two things to advise you to increase your chances of winning:
  1. Become a superstar!
  2. Attend the ceremony when The Scene will be open!
Tons of prizes will be awarded in various categories and crazy! It will be a spectacle blast In the meantime, do not forget to prepare your speech, it could be used! And the award for best actor returns to ... mystery and snowball! See you tomorrow! ;-) 

- Loustik005


Awesome! I can't wait for the Awards! I hope I'm nominated :)
~ Waddles61220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!