Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Friday 22 February 2013

Club Penguin Buddy Glitch & Bye Bunny Bandits :)

Hey there :)

For some strange reason, whenever that little popup saying 'Your Buddy Is Online!' appears on my screen, the Buddy's Player Card is always color-inverted. This means that, for example, if you were wearing the Tie-Dye T-Shirt, it would appear in the opposite colors. :D I know it's weird!


Remember to click images to enlarge them to their full size! :)

Here is a screenshot for proof:


As you can see, my friend Beebub2 is color-inverted! I think this is cool but weird at the same time - CP, please fix this! Thank you! :)

As for the Bunny Bandits news, here goes:
Have you ever heard of an awesome Club Penguin Blog by the name of 'Funkytwins'? If you have (many people are well aware), you will know all about the Bunny Bandits, a fun group set up by JuJu of the website, www.Funkytwins.wordpress.com. It was, and still remains, a fantastic idea. However, since the awesome JuJu, Madi, Skwirt and KyKy left the blog, the great Bunny Bandits were discontinued. However, I wanted to make a special tribute to the fantastic group. :)



Farewell, Bunny Bandits! You will always be remembered! :D
~ Waddles61220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!